About the development
Rockefeller Group acquired approximately 30 acres of property in Riverside County, Calif. in 2020 for the development of 623,109 square feet of Class “A” industrial distribution space. Harvill Avenue Logistics Center is located on 16.86 acres and will include a 333,572 square foot speculative distribution building. Along with its sister project, Val Verde Logistics Center, this project began construction in October 2020 with completion expected in Q3 2021.
0ACROSS 2 INLAND EMPIRE DEVELOPMENTS
- Excellent Access to I-215 Freeway via Harvill Ave. and Cajalco Expy.
- +/- 7,976 SF Class A Two-Story Office
- 36’ Clear Height @ First Column
- ESFR Sprinkler System
- 64 Trailer Parking Stalls
- 186’-196’ Concrete Truck Yard