The Liv Communities
Liv Northgate, Liv Goodyear & Liv North Valley - Arizona
Living Fuller Lives
Rockefeller Group and Liv Communities have developed three modern, residential lifestyle communities in the Phoenix, Ariz. suburbs of Gilbert and Goodyear and the Deer Valley section of Phoenix. Liv Northgate features 402 units; Liv North Valley features 385 units; and Liv Goodyear comprises 326 units. All of the communities offer luxury apartments in two-and three-story buildings.
Each community maintains amenities including:
- over-sized and well-appointed gyms
- The Hub (a high-tech clubhouse)
- Liv Well (on-site personal training and group fitness)
- indoor and outdoor community entertainment and recreation
- saltwater heated pool and spa, walking paths, large dog parks
- 5-day-a-week trash pick-up at each resident’s door
- car wash station
- splash pad
- half basketball court
- 24/7 package delivery area for resident’s on-line purchases
- 24/7 business office
- group activity programming for residents
- all-digital/paperless rental office.
The Liv brand has been enthusiastically welcomed into the markets where they’ve been built. Each community developed demonstrates that the projects deliver the promise to help people Liv fuller lives.
These communities were designed so people can connect and build meaningful relationships. Sustainability, technology, wellness, and community form the roadmap for the neighborhoods.
According to CoStar, the Liv submarkets are a major draw for renters because of the many nearby jobs and they remain relatively affordable. The demographics of Liv residents range from millennials to retirees.