Chicago-based meal delivery service to occupy newly-completed Inland Empire distribution center at redeveloped site IRVINE, CA – March 5, 2019 - Rockefeller Group, a leading real estate developer, owner and operator, announced today that Home Chef, one of the largest [...]
- Company Continues Plans for Future Inland Empire Developments Following Success of Optimus Logistics Center IRVINE, CA – January 30, 2019 - Rockefeller Group, a leading real estate developer, owner and operator, announced today that it has sold a recently [...]
- Big Four Accounting Firm to Lease Seven Floors of New Trophy Office Tower Near Greensboro Metro Station at The Boro BETHESDA, Md. (Oct. 24, 2018) – The Meridian Group and Rockefeller Group announced today that KPMG is moving its [...]
Joint Venture of Rockefeller Group and PCCP, LLC Breaks Ground on 1.3 Million-SF Distribution Hub in Allen Township, Pennsylvania
- Construction commences on first of two Allen Township industrial buildings, marking the official launch of Rockefeller Group Logistics Park MORRISTOWN, N.J. (October 4, 2018) — Rockefeller Group, a leading real estate developer, owner and investor, along with joint venture [...]
Rockefeller Group announced that it has completed construction of two projects totaling nearly 2 million square feet of industrial space in the Inland Empire. Upon completion, the company sold two of four buildings to Ferguson Enterprises Inc. and 4F Capital [...]
- Ergonomic office-solutions company joins tenant roster at 2.1-million-square-foot logistics hub in Piscataway, New Jersey PISCATAWAY, N.J. (SEPTEMBER 13, 2018) — Rockefeller Group, a leading real estate developer, owner and investor, along with joint venture partner PCCP, LLC, announced today [...]
Meet Michael Sajjadi, Vice President, Design & Construction Michael Sajjadi was hired as Rockefeller Group’s first West Coast director of Design & Construction and, since joining our team in 2008, he has played an integral role in the expansion of [...]
- Leading global legal services firm adds 49,000 sf to its existing presence on Sixth Avenue NEW YORK, June 26, 2018 –Rockefeller Group today announced the completion of a lease for approximately 49,000 square feet with Mayer Brown LLP at [...]
The Commercial Observer recently wrote about Rockefeller Group's hiring of Sarah Ashcroft, vice president and senior regional director for the Northeast Region.
Rockefeller Group Expands Northeast Development Team with Addition of Sarah Ashcroft as Vice President
- Real estate and economic development professional joins Rockefeller Group in New York to manage existing projects and expand pipeline NEW YORK – June 19, 2018 – Rockefeller Group announced today that Sarah Ashcroft, an experienced New York real estate [...]
The April 29th issue of The Wall Street Journal writes about one of the world’s top-grossing law firms relocating to 1271 Avenue of the Americas. Please click on the link below to read the article. A subscription may be required.